Goat Island Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Disc golf in the middle of a river! Mostly flat with a bit of water around. Thick underbrush - stay on the fairway. Long, straight holes with tight fairways. Water carries on and off the island from long tees. All holes except #2 have dual tees. The 19th hole is across the river in the grassy field in front of downtown.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Chuck Herring and John Sanford
From I-85; Exit 26 (Belmont Abbey exit), take NC 7 toward McAdenville, left on Peach Orchard Rd. Go straight across US 29/74 (becomes Lakewood Rd.), right on Armstrong Dr, then right on Greenwood Pl. Parking lot and 1st tee on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Chuck Herring #49274
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Goat Island Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bradley Center Disc Golf Course, Gastonia NC US(1 vote)
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Rankin Lake Disc Golf Course, Gastonia NC US(1 vote)
- Plantation Ruins at Winget, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Tirzah ARP Church Disc Golf Course, York SC US(1 vote)
- Hornets Nest Park - Charlotte's Web, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Hornets Nest Park - Original, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Clover Park, Clover SC USNo votes yet
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet