Nicest course in parsons by very far!! Holes are all marked from start to finish with distance and pars. Baskets are in great shape. Very tough course to play and a few very hard holes to get to without having to go hunting for your disc if you lose control of it. We found two discs while hunting for ours!!! But I would play this course again anyday!! Best score is a -1 for me on this 18 hole course.
This is a home course for me and I play it everyday. The trees growing up around the front 9 holes make it techinal with shot selection and the back 9 has a few short holes but also challenging with distance. Its a must play course if visit the area.
Courses Close By
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US
- Highland Park, Chanute KS US
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS US
- George E. Francis - Riverview Park, Miami OK US
- Ozark Christian College, Joplin MO US
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US