Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course
Nice course in the countryside. Only nine holes, but a nice mix of wooded and open shots working around the periphery of the Church property. Great for beginners and experienced players.
This course is a lot of fun. It is compact, but still has a good balance of long shots and technical shots. There are a lot of trees on the first few holes. and then the last few holes are nice and open. It is a quick course and not very crowded so you can play the course twice (18 holes) in under an hour.
A Great, short, course that's perfect for beginners and "One Disc Only" players but will still challenge intermediate and advanced players. The course flows really well, with little walking distance from the pin to the next teebox. My regular group of 3 usually completes a round in approx. 30min. The moderately wooded "First 5" are short, tight and technical. The "Final 4" are long and open. Perfect course to practice your Fairway driving and Mid-Range game, as your second shot will make or break you. Only cons are is it gets crowded on nice days, and because it is beginner friendly they don't always observe proper disc golf etiquette i.e. picking up discs, drinking in the parking lot/on the course, littering. However don't let those little negatives deter you from a good place to play.
Courses Close By
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(2 votes)
- Yacolt Recreational Park, Yacolt WA USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(1 vote)
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US(3 votes)