GH Hostel Disc Golf Course
robert aldrich #48646
It is a A+ course. It is closed when the owners are not there.
the owner is a disc golfer too. The course has putting circles around the baskets. hill shots, water, and don't hit the cows on hole 18. 15 to 18 are hill shots. mixture of right and left hand holes. plus you better watch out for the water hazards and out of bounds. rental discs are available. A must play course if your in the area.
Fantastic course, elevation shots, water hazards, many trees beautiful layout. Clearly marked tees and baskets. Very well maintained, private ownership shows!! Small donation required to play, but well worth the minimal cost. Must play if in Washington.
Courses Close By
- Shelton Springs Disc Golf, Shelton WA US(1 vote)
- Sam Benn Disc Golf Course, Aberdeen WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(1 vote)
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Ray's Nine, Steilacoom WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(2 votes)
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- Lucky Mud Disc Golf Course, Skamokawa WA US(1 vote)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)