Georgia SouthWestern Disc Golf Course
On campus, no fee, bit hard to find. Main entrance to campus, rd.
bears to rt. and a stop sign. Go lt. around curve and park on rt.
Holes 1 thru 3 are in front of you. Holes 4 thru 9 are across st. with 4 backed up to railroad trax. Some elev changes, water haz. on 7. Shady and challenging but not secluded. Still enjoyed it.
Courses Close By
- Sumter County Parks and Rec - 19th Green, Americus GA US
- GA Veterans State Park, Cordele GA US
- Joshua W. Franklin Disc Golf Course, Albany GA US
- Darton State College, Albany GA US
- J. Frank Rozar Park, Perry GA US
- Russ Pond, Fort Benning GA US
- Flatrock Park, Columbus GA US
- Claystone Park, Macon GA US
- Heritage Lakes, Moultrie GA US
- Bowden Disc Golf Course, Macon GA US