Less of a "course" and more of a scattering of baskets around the backside of the school. All on wide open, mostly flat terrain. Good for practice if you don't mind the wind!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Park next to the first basket along the south side of the school.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Brault on Apr 22, 2013 at 12:38am
This course is great for beginners. There is nothing to get in your way. Just open fields, so you can really focus on your putting game.
Courses Close By
- Brewster Ridge at Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Village 9 at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US
- Cadyville Disc Golf Course, Cadyville NY US
- Parcours de La Frontière du Parc Régional St-Bernard, Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC CA
- Black Falls Disc Club, Montgomery VT US
- Cherry Hill, Montgomery VT US
- Center Chains Disc Golf Course, Waterbury Center VT US
- First Trax Disc Golf Course, Jay VT US
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT US