George Wilson Park
Love this course. Out of the 5 major courses in the South Bend area that I play (Rum, Wilson, Baugo, Oxbow and Bertrand) this might be my favorite, not as challenging as some of the others but it has some unique shots and is just a blast to play. Nice variation in the holes in both elevation and scenery. The course as a whole is in pretty good shape and it is easy to follow where to go.
Love this course. Great place to take a new driver to cut it loose!! Wide open back n9ne lets you really open up. Two MASSIVE downhill fairways on the course really lets you throw the plastic off your disc. .great fun. great course.
Awesome course. Good variety of wooded and open holes, as well as holes for different types of throws (hook, slice, overhand). I would suggest taking at least three or four throws on #18 since it's so much fun.
Prob a little less than 4 chains but def better than 3. They use the elevation they have very well with two awesome down hill bombs. A few nice tight woods shots. The par 70 is absurd, most likely a real par 56 at most. Definitely worth a stop to play.
great course. open back nine and tricky front nine. good elevation changes.
This course is easier than the par 70 suggests. Many of the holes are relatively easy. Watch out for the rough though, it can get pretty gnarly in the late summer.
Courses Close By
- Ferrettie Baugo Creek County Park, Osceola IN US(2 votes)
- Rum Village Disc Golf Course, South Bend IN US(4 votes)
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US(3 votes)
- Ox Bow County Park, Elkhart IN US(3 votes)
- Bourissa Hills, New Carisle IN USNo votes yet
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI USNo votes yet
- Cook Station Park, Millersburg IN USNo votes yet
- Andrews University, Berrien Springs MI US(2 votes)
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI USNo votes yet
- Harrison Fitness Trail Disc Golf Course, Warsaw IN USNo votes yet