Tightly wooded with elevation changes on every hole. Short walk from #3 to tee 4. Scorecards available. Pack out your trash.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 52; exit at Wentworth Ave. Head west 1.5 miles to a left on Charlton Ave., 0.3 miles to a left into Garlough School parking lot. Park at far south end. 1st tee south of lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Fairway Flyerz Discs
Contact Phone #1: (763) 561-1475
Contact Phone #2: (651) 484-5035
This course has no photos.
by H I in T S on Aug 2, 2010 at 4:52pm
Short but sweet. A fairly easy course even for beginners. Not very long in length. Only 9 holes makes it very quick to play and I have never had to wait to tee off there. Perfect spot to sneak in a quick 9 before work.
Courses Close By
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US
- The Valley DGC, Inver Grove Heights MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic DGC, Minneapolis MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US
- Acorn Park, Roseville MN US
- Brockway DGC, Rosemount MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US