Wooded and technical with a few open holes. Good use of elevation with a few very fast greens.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,257ft
Alternate Length: 6,488ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Take Hwy 61 bypass to Cedar St. and head east into town, 0.3 miles to 1st left into park.
Email: Jack Savage
Alt. Phone: 563-263-0241
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by herky on Sep 2, 2010 at 12:29pm
The only 2 open holes on the course tend to be very windy. The rest of the course in carved out of dense woods.
Fairly short course with lots of technical shots. A good mix of elevation requiring lots of accurate drives.
Courses Close By
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA USNo votes yet
- LJ Thompson Park, Wapello IA US(2 votes)
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US(3 votes)
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US(1 vote)
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA USNo votes yet
- Longview Park, Rock Island IL US(1 vote)
- Camden Park 1, Milan IL US(5 votes)
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US(2 votes)
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US(2 votes)
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US(4 votes)