Freitag Memorial Disc Golf Course
Tons of potential. But except for holes 1 and 2 the course is unplayable. After the first nine holes (which are all way to thick and overgrown to play) I got lost and could not find the pad or basket to hole 10. I saw baskets but I had no idea where to find any pads for holes 10 -18. Don't bother playing this course drive 15 minutes east and play Cato Falls. To bad a little work and this course would be a great challenging course.
This could be a good course. It needs a few trees to get cleared away. I think if more people played it, it would thin out and make better paths. It has a lot of trees. A great eagle scout project would be to help get this one going. It has a lot of potential, but it is not there right now.
Courses Close By
- Horn Park, Brillion WI USNo votes yet
- Kaukauna Jr. Disc Golf Course, Kaukauna WI US(1 vote)
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)
- Rollin Ridge Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(2 votes)
- Kimberly High School, Kimberly WI US(2 votes)
- Telulah Park, Appleton WI USNo votes yet
- Pierce Park, Appleton WI USNo votes yet
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US(7 votes)
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US(2 votes)
- Lower Cato Falls Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(1 vote)