The course itself is not that bad, what is bad is the tee off areas, it seems like you are throwing from a ditch, you run down an incline and then it goes back up. Some of the holes are actually nice.
The first 8 holes and the last 3 are the best. Holes 11-15 shoot directly through the heart of the park so you have to dodge cars, people and pavilions. Watch out for the poison ivy!
I never did find the No 9 tee box. Otherwise this is a good course.
Courses Close By
- Whispering Hills RV Park, Shreve OH US(1 vote)
- Wadsworth Memorial Disc Golf Course, Wadsworth OH USNo votes yet
- Pier-Lon Park Disc Golf Course, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH USNo votes yet
- Ashland High School, Ashland OH USNo votes yet
- Sam Masi Park Disc Golf Course, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Roscoe Ewing Park, Medina OH US(6 votes)
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US(3 votes)
- Poolside Disc Golf Course, Medina OH US(1 vote)
- Portage Lakes Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US(3 votes)