The course itself is not that bad, what is bad is the tee off areas, it seems like you are throwing from a ditch, you run down an incline and then it goes back up. Some of the holes are actually nice.
The first 8 holes and the last 3 are the best. Holes 11-15 shoot directly through the heart of the park so you have to dodge cars, people and pavilions. Watch out for the poison ivy!
I never did find the No 9 tee box. Otherwise this is a good course.
Courses Close By
- Whispering Hills RV Park, Shreve OH US
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH US
- Ashland High School, Ashland OH US
- Roscoe Ewing Park, Medina OH US
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US
- Poolside Disc Golf Course, Medina OH US
- Portage Lakes Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US
- Charles Mill Lake, Mansfield OH US
- Findley State Park Disc Golf Course, Wellington OH US
- Boettler Park, Green OH US