Franklin - Simpson Disc Golf Course
Well-maintained course that covers most of the park area. Very long holes for Pro tees and challenging Am tees, as well. Bring your bag of throws for several holes--and don't forget your water discs if you are prone to overthrowing. Water doesn't have to be in play, but misplaced shots will be wet on half a dozen holes. Wind is a constant factor. Bathrooms are very abundant. Lastly, if there is a baseball event, Holes #11 and #17 will be covered up by parked vehicles.
Well kept course, with several long holes with elevation changes. Many water holes through out and the wind is always in play. Different tee boxes on every hole, offers diversity in challenges for both the amateurs and pros.
Courses Close By
- Simpson County Schools Disc Golf Course, Franklin KY US
- Basil Griffin Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Phil Moore Park, Alvaton KY US
- Natcher Elementary, Bowling Green KY US
- Preston Miller Water Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green KY US
- SKYCTC Disc Golf Course, Bowling Green KY US
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US
- Hobson Grove Park, Bowling Green KY US