Fox River Park
A few years ago this course was a solid 4/5, but now it's gone downhill a bit. The holes themselves aren't too bad...some easier short oens with one or two long ones and the rest a decent length. Par aren't overly generous nor too difficult, and it's a fun, quick play. Recently there was construction at the park and hole 7 was completely gone for awhile, but it was replaced a month ago. However, now a small kids waterpark limits several holes and you really have to be on the lookout for kids in the summer. The course itself is kept up for the most part, though sometimes the grass does get pretty long. Some of the trees will really make you hate them too. The concrete tees are nice, but all the signs that are next to the holes have been ripped off.
Nice open course with challenging pars. Recently a kids water structure has been added right by hole 1 so there are young kids that can get in the way.
Courses Close By
- Marilla Park Disc Golf, Streator IL US
- Illinois Valley Community College Disc Golf Course, Oglesby IL US
- Echo Bluff, Spring Valley IL US
- Fox Hill Disc Golf Course, Yorkville IL US
- Minooka Disc Golf Course, Minooka IL US
- Bureau County Metro Center, Princeton IL US
- Shorewood Park, Shorewood IL US
- Community Park, Channahon IL US
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Pontiac IL US
- Eagle Ridge Park @ Civic Center, Oswego IL US