Fox Hill Flyer
Mostly heavily wooded. Multiple tees on several holes with challenging longer tees. Good shot variety with some baskets on mounds and many near the OB creek. Not open during school hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, Mon thru Fri. Be aware of walking trail through parts of the course. NO DRUGS or ALCOHOL permitted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Theiss
I-435; exit 42. Go south on N Woodland Ave. 1.8 miles to a right on NE 106 St. 0.7 mile to Fox Hill Elementary on the left. 1st tee by the red caboose.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fox Hill Flyer? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Pike Country Club, Gladstone MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Beaver Creek, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Blackthorn, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- William Jewell College, Liberty MO USNo votes yet
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US(2 votes)
- Hidden Valley Park, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Paradise Pointe - Woodhenge, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- English Landing Park, Parkville MO USNo votes yet
- Camp Branch Disc Golf, Smithville MO USNo votes yet
- Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course, Liberty MO USNo votes yet