Maybe my favorite out of my local area course. I try to play it any time that the job takes me to the Albemarle area. As a matter of principle, I would like to see second tee pads on the holes without them. Like #5, put a blue pad directly and well behind the existing (am) pad, shooting through the tunnel formed by the two rows of pines. And get rid of the arbitrary mando on #3.
let me start by saying, this course has all you need for a great time of disc golfing! There are so many elevation changes that come into play. Two sets of tees which both gave unique and great looks at the holes. The signs were good, the concrete tees were great. The area does have some low lying terrain so mud and water can be an issue but it is so worth it to play this course. It is one of NC's Hidden treasures. Close to town and hotels as well. I cant wait to play it in the summer when all the green has filled in and the lanes tightten up even more!!
Courses Close By
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC US
- Frank Liske Park, Concord NC US
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US
- Dorton Park Disc Golf Course, Concord NC US
- Ellis Park Disc Golf Course, Salisbury NC US
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US
- Legacy Trails DGC, Eagle Springs NC US
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US