Four Lakes Recreation
Ugh, yeah I agree. Don't bother. It's on a ski hill which does make it interesting from a hiking point of view. The grass tees on the side of a hill, however, makes a run up a horrible idea. Rolling an ankle or tripping and falling is just not worth it. So usually an up-right drive is all you can get away with, which isn't too bad since the holes are very short. Basically fairway drives any ways.
It really seems they only have this course to be able to add something else to their list of activities, quantity over quality. With that said, it's Disc Golf. NOT frisbee golf, which in hindsight, should have been a dead give away. Pass.
HORRIBLE course! It's on a giant hill which makes for a horrible time playing if your disc rolls down the hill. It's all open with no wooded areas. Honestly, don't waste your time and play some better courses like Madison Meadow Park in Lombard or either Highland Park or West Park in Joliet.
This course is a joke...
This course brings a different type of challenge to disc golf in the area. While the course layout is not of high difficulty, the terrain that it is on makes for a challenge to even advanced players.
Courses Close By
- Castaldo Park Disc Golf Course, Woodridge IL US(8 votes)
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US(2 votes)
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL US(1 vote)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- Madison Meadow Park, Lombard IL US(11 votes)
- Central Park, Oak Brook IL US(4 votes)
- Lombard Common Park, Lombard IL US(6 votes)
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US(3 votes)
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US(4 votes)
- Volunteer Park, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)