Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9
No votes yet
Rec 9 is short (only 2 holes over 350').
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,683ft
Alternate Length: 3,367ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: David McCormack & Justin Bunne
From St. Louis; 64 East to Exit 29, Rte. 161. Go east 34 miles to a left on Pleasant St. (towards St. Mary's Hospital), 200' to stone entrance on right. At the Y, veer left 0.25 mile to Shelter. Rec 9 on east side of road (Champ 18 on west side).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Champ 18, Centralia IL US(2 votes)
- Carlyle City Park, Carlyle IL US(2 votes)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Mt. Vernon IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake College, Ina IL USNo votes yet
- Vandalia Disc Golf Course, Vandalia IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake, Sesser IL USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Park, Highland IL US(2 votes)
- Scheve Park Disc Golf Course, Mascoutah IL USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Saint Elmo IL US(3 votes)
- Altamont Lions Disc Golf Course at Gilbert Park, Altamont IL US(1 vote)