Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Champ 18
Best course EVER! Only played it once, back in college for the Frolfin Illini tournament held there, but hope to make it back there one day. The only course I've played that is comparable is in Joliet. Very challenging, but beautiful course. Holes varied in length and difficulty, but the tough ones are tough! Very narrow in some areas. If you're in the area, check it out, you won't be disappointed. I hope to make it back there one day.
If you have a chance to make it out here GO!!! This is by far the coolest most challenging course ive ever played. Great variety of holes!! The 9 hole part is pretty wide open and easy.. once you make it to the 18 hole part watch out. You have to be very precise on almost all of your shots. Definetly a course for experienced players. There are a few holes you can lose your disc in water but for the most part its pretty easy to find your discs. Last time I was there they didnt have tee pads yet but once this course is completely finished it is going to be AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!!
Courses Close By
- Foundation Park Disc Golf Course - Rec 9, Centralia IL USNo votes yet
- Carlyle City Park, Carlyle IL US(2 votes)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Mt. Vernon IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake College, Ina IL USNo votes yet
- Vandalia Disc Golf Course, Vandalia IL USNo votes yet
- Rend Lake, Sesser IL USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Park, Highland IL US(2 votes)
- Scheve Park Disc Golf Course, Mascoutah IL USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Saint Elmo IL US(3 votes)
- Altamont Lions Disc Golf Course at Gilbert Park, Altamont IL US(1 vote)