Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On grounds of former cavalry fort. Mowed lawn, abounds with wildlife, shade and a variety of obstacles. North holes of Blue Course are across Garrison Creek via footbridge - longer fairways and technical greens in open grasslands.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,672ft
Alternate Length: 5,233ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 4
South on Hwy 125 from Walla Walla, to a right on Dalles Military Rd, 1 mile to park, south entrance on the right. 1st tee just north of sign board with scorecards/maps.
First Tee: (
Email: Scot More #26480
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course, Pendleton OR USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Eastern Oregon University, La Grande OR US(1 vote)
- Hells Gate State Park, Lewiston ID USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf, Lewiston ID US(3 votes)
- Sunnyside Park, Pullman WA US(5 votes)
- University of Idaho, Moscow ID US(3 votes)
- Blue Heron Park, Moses Lake WA US(2 votes)
- Yakima Sportsman State Park Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet