This course will give you the worst disc golf experience possible. The people working here don't want disc golfers so they will be blatantly rude. The golfers don't want you there and aren't above hitting balls in your general direction. The course is on a golf course and was never designed for disc golf it was more of an afterthought. Don't play here drive 5 minutes to the Highland course for free.
short story= dont ever go here. long story, the brother and I, woke up very early to play this course. first thing that is bad is that it is on a golf course. secondly, you have to LET ALL, ALLLLL golfers play through. Thirdly, which is the most important of all. we let the golfers tee off and complete there hole. we just finished our first hole. and threw our first through on hole two, when the guy came out and told us the rule again. we said we did let them play through. he said all golfers. so that means we would never play, because we would have to wait for everyone to hit. so i immediately asked for are REFUND. he said "no, i can give you a rain check". i am willing to do everything in my power, even with the BBB to make sure that people know, this place has horrible service and never gave our money back. when it wasnt posted.
DONT GO HERE. you my as well go to Lake Bryant. only 15 minutes from there and groomed very well.
I would have liked to play and rate this course but they wanted my wife (who was only walking along with our 8 month old baby) to also pay the $5. Closed circut to course...do not charge for people that are not playing. It's bad business!
Courses Close By
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- The Valley Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Heights MN US
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN US