Fort Rucker Flying Disc Golf Course
This newly designed course wraps around the Beaver Lake area with a mix of open fairways, tight fairways, and water carry shots. Park at the Beaver Lake running trail - see the signs. Discs available at the PFF equipment check out (with military ID). Open to the public. Restrooms next to the track, across the street from the 8th tee.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Jeff Meinders
Follow 3rd Ave from the Daleville Gate to the soccer field on the right. 1st tee on NE side of the soccer field. Course is east of the Fort Rucker physical fitness facility.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Rucker Flying Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Bear at Compass Lake, Alford FL USNo votes yet
- ChainDragon at The Freeport Sports Complex, Freeport FL US(2 votes)
- Auburn University Montgomery (AUM), Montgomery AL USNo votes yet
- FSU Panama City, Panama City FL USNo votes yet
- Joe Moody Harris Park, Panama City FL US(1 vote)
- Burnt Corn Creek Park, Brewton AL US(1 vote)
- Ferry Park, Fort Walton Beach FL US(3 votes)
- Russ Pond, Fort Benning GA US(1 vote)
- Under the Oaks, Parker FL USNo votes yet
- Sherwood Christian Academy, Albany GA USNo votes yet