Forest Park DGC
Great course. Nice and shaded, clean park. Some of the holes you do have to watch for walkers. Good amount of trees, fun to play on.
A nice 18 hole course laid out over a large area. The park also contains a huge playground for kids, horseshoe pits, a pavilion for entertainment, a swimming pool, and an (ball) golf course.
You're often shooting around or under a few trees. The grass was well trimmed. Even I'd be hard pressed to lose a disk here (it reminded me a lot of the Milligan Park course for you Crawfordsville-ians, only bigger). The only problem I had was finding the first tee, and then every once in a while, finding the next tee. The Saturday that I went (also Labor Day weekend) there were a lot of people there, so I occasionally had to wait for non-golfers to vacate the fairway.
I've only played it once, but I'll be back. Do not park by the playground unless you want a LONG walk to the first tee. DO park by the (ball) golf course.
Courses Close By
- Deming Park, Terre Haute IN US
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US
- RBB Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN US
- Milligan Park DGC, Crawfordsville IN US
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- Crestmont, Bloomington IN US
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US
- Mt. Gilead DGC, Mooresville IN US
- Avon Town Hall DGC, Avon IN US