Free to walk on, rarely busy. Problem is there are no signs or indications of the layout of the course, very "locals only" feel. Also, some of the baskets are in far too close proximity to picnic tables. Multi-tee pad layout is a joke because I couldn't even discern the normal tee off points were it not for one of the locals I was playing with that day. Much improvement needs to be made. A few fun holes over lakes though, close proximity to freeway (easy to get to), dog park, large duck ponds, somewhat secluded feel from "the city" but needs some money invested...
This could definetly rate a higher review number, but due to 0 t-boxes and no signs at all to at least give you a ballpark as to where the baskets are and lenght of shot. Glad you have this map here, maybe now I can enjoy this course a little more. Even a painted rock with a arrow on it would be a great improvement on what could be a really fun course for everyone from beginners on up.
From out of town and maybe all courses around here are this way. There are no t-boxes, no signs, and baskets. Grass is nice manicured, but holes throw right next to picnic tables. I watched a player I don't know hit people with a disc and not even apologize. If all courses were like this I really wouldn't play disc golf.
Great course for quick or long course. Watch out for lakes and people.
Courses Close By
- Yucaipa Regional Park DGC, Yucaipa CA US
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA US
- Thousand Pines Christian Camp DGC, Crestline CA US
- Van Buren Golf Center, Riverside CA US
- Glen Helen Regional Park DGC, San Bernardino CA US
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA US
- River Walk, Corona CA US
- Prado Regional Park DGC, Chino CA US
- Mountain Pride Disc Golf, Murrieta CA US
- Tanner Nash DGC @ Rancho Acacias, Murrieta CA US