2 stars feels about right. There are just enough trees to keep the course from being totally open.
Course has a fair amount of trees, but all shots are flat, and most are wide open.
There are only 9 baskets, but there are 18 seperate trapezoid tee pads. Creating 2 distinct holes for every basket.
Still fun, but very quick and easy.
Courses Close By
- Lake Malone Disc Golf Course, DeWitt IA US
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US
- Millcreek Park, Fulton IL US
- Schultz Park Disc, Long Grove IA US
- Eagle Point Disc Golf, Clinton IA US
- Middle Park Disc Golf Course, Bettendorf IA US
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US
- Butterworth Park Disc Golf Course, East Moline IL US
- Eastern Avenue Park, Davenport IA US
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US