Flying Eagle Disc Golf
No votes yet
Pristine course on the campus of Hinds County Community College. Multiple pin positions nestled within the confines of the athletic complex. Mostly open and flat. No pets allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,858ft
Alternate Length: 5,782ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Doug Williams
I-20; exit 34. South on Raymond Clinton Rd. 6.8 miles to a slight left onto Hinds Blvd. Go 0.7 miles to a right into the campus. Take a right into 1st parking lot. 1st tee is back by the tennis courts.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Doug WIlliams #3041
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flying Eagle Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Lake Lincoln State Park, Wesson MS US(1 vote)
- Camp Bratton-Green - Kee's Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet