Flat Rock Disc Golf
This is a great course. I randomly went there this week and it is one of my favorite courses now. Not only is the property beautiful and clean, my friend and I had the whole course to ourselves. It is a little off the beaten path but well worth the trip. If you live anywhere in central MA. or Southern NH. and are looking for a new course to play, this is a great option. I am already planning on going this weekend because it was such a great place. If there are any complaints it would be the layout is a little confusing around hole 6 or 7 because you have to walk back to hole # 1 for the next tee... Whatever the case, check this course out and I bet you'll love it. One of my favorite courses in MA. In addition to my review I would like to state that even though it says in the course description that it is somewhat "open" it is not at all. The fairways are very groomed. The majority of this course is perfectly carved in the middle of the woods. There are maybe 2 or 3 "open" holes...
Recent improvments have made this course that much better. Private and maintained, wonderfully diverse with some unique challenges such as hanging baskets. Many wooded holes, some fields and a pond. The owner is a great guy who deserves respect for building this great course, so carry out what you bring in.
Courses Close By
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(1 vote)
- Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst, Amherst MA USNo votes yet
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- The Highlands of Conway, Conway MA US(2 votes)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)