Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course
as always I'll be giving my + and - opinions please play it and form your own.The only 2 drawbacks I had with this course are it always seems crowded(what good course isn't) and the signage was lacking a little you might get lost in the flow if you don't pay attention. I did however love the elevation changes good mix of l/r turns a couple good long holes and some short technical holes as well.This may be the cleanest trash free course I've ever seen,well maintained. The one feature I felt was unique was that on the blind holes where you can't see the pins they have watch towers to climb so you can see where to shoot.The rubber tees can be a little sketchy when wet.Overall nice venue and friendly locals make this a good play.
Excellent course with changes of open to wooded to open again. Long throwers will not find it as challenging as the longer courses but will have fun anyway.
Played course yesterday for first time.A really cool course with a lot of chances for shots. Well maintained,had a great time.
Courses Close By
- Simsbury Disc Golf Course, Pickerington OH US
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US
- Sycamore Creek Church, Pickerington OH US
- Evans Park, Hebron OH US
- Perry-Dice Disc Golf Course, Glenford OH US
- Cherry Valley Lodge, Newark OH US
- Lobdell Reserve Disc Golf Course, Alexandria OH US
- Horns Hill Park, Newark OH US
- Blendon Woods Disc Golf Course, Westerville OH US
- Hocking College Disc Golf Course, Nelsonville OH US