No votes yet
Heavily wooded with short, tight fairways for the first six holes then a more open park setting for the last three. Moderate elevation on most holes. Creek that divides the first six holes from the last three is in play on a few holes. Dual tees. *12/12 In development - signs and bridge to come.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,262ft
Alternate Length: 1,854ft
Course Designer: Andrew Menz & Todd Tracy
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From M-140 North: Left at Butternut St. then an immediate right on Church St. Park entrance on left.
Email: Andrew Menz
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flaherty Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Township Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgman MI US
- Dr. Lawless Park, Vandalia MI US
- Madeline Bertrand County Park, Niles MI US
- Oshtemo Township Park, Kalamazoo MI US
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI US
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US
- Shore Acres Park, Saugatuck MI US
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI US
- Air Zoo, Portage MI US