Bad layout, cramped, unable to navigate (where is the 1st tee?), car driveways through the middle of fairways. I've never walked off a course until this one.
plenty of trees makes picking a driving line fun. good use of elevation and good basket placement. recommended for intermediate to pro players. just missing CONCRETE TEE PADS.
Courses Close By
- Bird's Ruins DGC @ Langer Park, Marshall WI US
- Rock River DGC, Watertown WI US
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI US
- Vallarta-Ast DGC, Deforest WI US
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US
- Kiwanis of Stoughton DGC, Stoughton WI US
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US
- Harnischfeger Park DGC, Ixonia WI US
- Horicon Phoenix DGC, Horicon WI US