Bad layout, cramped, unable to navigate (where is the 1st tee?), car driveways through the middle of fairways. I've never walked off a course until this one.
plenty of trees makes picking a driving line fun. good use of elevation and good basket placement. recommended for intermediate to pro players. just missing CONCRETE TEE PADS.
Courses Close By
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course @ Langer Park, Marshall WI US
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI US
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US
- Oaklawn Academy Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI US
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US