No votes yet
Beautiful park bordered by a country club, condos and a creek. Long, mostly open and often windy. Good turf for rolling. Some mature trees add difficulty. Bug repellent useful. Can flood - especially #3, #4, #7. Originally saucer targets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,661ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
On Clavey Rd. 1 block east of I-94. Go east on Clavey to 1st left (Deer Creek Courts). 1 mile to park at end.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Michael Laing #71572
Alt. Phone: 847-309-0751
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fink Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Keller/Shepard Park, Deerfield IL USNo votes yet
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Watts Park, Glencoe IL US(3 votes)
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL US(1 vote)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- North Shore Channel Trail, Lincolnwood IL US(2 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(2 votes)