Field of Greens
No votes yet
Former corn field converted to grassy parkland. A nice ridge and gully add some undulation to the terrain and some young trees add challenge. Most of the year (except during softball leagues in June), 5 baskets are added that use the two ball fields to make a 14 hole loop.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,785ft
Alternate Length: 2,165ft
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 2
Hwy 30 (Lombard St.) to west side of town. Go south 1 block on 1st Ave. to a right on Smith into the park, 2 blocks to the end and 1st tee on right.
Contact Phone #1: (319) 721-9178
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Field of Greens? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lowden Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Lowden IA US
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA US
- Olin Disc Golf Course, Olin IA US
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA US
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA US
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA US
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US
- West Brook Park, DeWitt IA US
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US