Nice course laid around a popular public park. Weekends are packed with park-goers, I just play around them. There are nice maps at each tee designed by the Woodland Parks department.
Short, but well-manicured and fun. I really enjoy the variety of shots that can be played on this 9-hole. Picnics can sometimes get in the way later in the day, so play early. Also, this is a great place to introduce new players to the game.
Good for a quick 9 if the park is not busy. The holes play around a nice litte neighborhood park and may be best played early in the morning to avoid picnics and kids playing.
Courses Close By
- Oxford Circle Park, Davis CA US
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA US
- Lagoon Valley, Vacaville CA US
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA US
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course, Rocklin CA US
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US