Fay Clark Park
Wide open, slight elevation. In summer #1,6,7, & 14 play along a corn/soybean field. Muddy after rain. A couple of holes along tree lines and creeks.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,180ft
Alternate Length: 6,530ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
I-380; Boyson Rd (exit 25). West on Boyson 0.8 miles to a right on 18th Ave. Go to the park at the end of the road. 1st tee by NE corner of the last parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
by herky on Sep 7, 2010 at 4:06pm
What he said ^^^.
Holes number 16 & 17 are blind running alongside a creek. Otherwise rest of course is very flat and wide open.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 14, 2010 at 9:34am
Vary open and vary windy! Only a couple nice holes. The rest is just wide open, up and down disc golf.
Courses Close By
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Legion Park, Marion IA US
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- College Community Schools DGC, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA US
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US
- Pinicon Ridge Park, Central City IA US
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US