Fairy Lake Disc Golf Course
Pros: -Baskets are in Mint Condition
-Beautiful Granite Markers for Each Tee and Sponsors
-Signature Hole #9 is a Great Way to Cool Off
-Uses An Array of Shots, Do to Many Tree's
-Jumbo Sized Map at the Course Starting Point.
-Well Maintained Facility
-Near Beach, Boat Access, and FishingCons: -Tee's are hard to find, as they are granite slaps in the ground. No Upright Makings.
-No Par or Distance Markings, Prefered Routes, Etc on tee's. Just the Number and Sponsor.
-Had to Walk Halfway Across Park to get to Tee #4 and #9Other Thoughts: Nice to see Fairy Lake and Sauk Centre finally catching on to the sport
Courses Close By
- Barsness Park Disc Golf Course, Glenwood MN US
- Combine Hills, Alexandria MN US
- North Park, Albany MN US
- Bingo Park, Randall MN US
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN US
- Pine Ridge Disc Golf Course, Royalton MN US
- Windy Pines, Little Falls MN US
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN US
- Norm's Knotty Nine, Little Falls MN US
- Belle Prairie Park, Little Falls MN US