Great course. Not recommended for beginner players, and is great if your a chucker (use one disc). Very open holes followed by up close wooded ones. A couple in and outs and 18 is a killer. I dare someone to try playing all holes a par 3 and see if you can make it below par; it's harder than it sounds. Needs better Tee boxes and signs though. It's easy to get some wholes confused.
good variety of short, medium and long holes. All short holes are in the woods and can be a crap shoot to make it to the basket for a deuce. Medium to long holes are all open except one, which is one of my favorite holes, playing back into the woods with the basket close to a creek. Bring your cannon if you have one, elevation will play a part as well.
Has good baskets and open holes are "links" style fairways. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. That about covers the positives.
I've been playing this course for almost ten years. It needs a course map that you could look at. It's no problem once you know it. In desperate need of tee signs and tee pads. That would clean it up real nice, and give the length some much needed definition. Some of the tees are 10 feet wide and 25 feet long, gravel or dirt and some mulch.
Courses Close By
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL US
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL US
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL US
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US
- McHenry High School West, McHenry IL US