No votes yet
Signature course of Des Moines; in lilac arboretum and Children's Forest with fantastic views of rolling terrain. Front 9 in forest, back 9 open and long - running the perimeter of the lilac grove. A course plays 16,1,1 at 4075', B course plays 1,7,10 at 8175'.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach5
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,570ft
Alternate Length: 4,075ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 6
From I-235, south on SE 14th St. (US 69) 2.7 mi. to a left on Indianola Rd., 1.5 mi. to a right at Easter Lake Dr. Go through stone monument entrance uphill to parking lot. 1st tee at north end of lot, behind info sign.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (515) 256-6472
Contact Name: Jon Latch
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ewing Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pete Crivaro Park, Des Moines IA US
- Grandview Park, Des Moines IA US
- Windflower Park DGC, Norwalk IA US
- Southwoods Park, Des Moines IA US
- Lions Park, Des Moines (Altoona) IA US
- Pickard Park, Indianola IA US
- Indianola Middle School, Indianola IA US
- Heritage Park, Ankeny IA US
- Walnut Ridge Recreation Area, Des Moines (Johnston) IA US
- Centennial Park, Waukee IA US