Estero Disc Golf Course
Definitely some new tee pads and clearly marked holes and tees. No visual map on post but a map can be picked up from the main bldg. Great short course that test accuracy
One of the worst courses I've ever played. No tee markers, not even labeled pins. Course design is terrible. Pin locations are designed for you to lose discs, by locating either next to dense brush or ponds. Just an awful, disc eating, waste-of-time course. Play somewhere else.
This course has a lot of potential to be a good course. It just needs a clearly marked design and some better tee pads a week long job at most. Hopefully it progresses more. It really could be awesome.
Courses Close By
- Bonita Springs Recreation Center, Bonita Springs FL US(2 votes)
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)
- N. Ft. Myers Community Park, North Ft. Myers FL US(3 votes)
- Palm Springs Public Park, Naples FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Indigo Disc Golf Course at Big Cypress, Clewiston FL USNo votes yet
- Pinebrook Park, Venice FL US(1 vote)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(1 vote)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(2 votes)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet