Enterprise Community Park
This course is a great course for beginners. The short tee pads make it playable for every skill level, while the long tee-pads make it an enjoyable round for the advanced golfer. The only con would be the fact that on nice days it is very well used. This makes a short round last longer than it should due to the lengthy waits between holes.
I had the pleasure of playing this course a few weeks ago while staying in Redding. The Northern Flights disc golf club takes excellent care of this course. Even though each hole seems ridiculously short, pin placement will keep things challenging. This is not a course to show off your distance, however accuracy is key. Another great course for learning the game of disc golf. I now have something to look forward to when I travel to Redding.
Courses Close By
- Edgewater DGC, Redding CA US
- Sacramento River RV Park, Redding CA US
- Anderson River Park, Anderson CA US
- Black Butte Disc Golf Course, Shingletown CA US
- Dog Island Disc Golf, Red Bluff CA US
- Lee Fong Park DGC, Weaverville CA US
- Black Butte Lake DGC, Orland CA US
- University of OB, Weed CA US
- Sherwood Forest, Chico CA US
- Peregrine Point @ Bidwell Park, Chico CA US