Enman Field - Beast
This is where it all started for me over a decade ago. A buddy of mine invited me to drink beer and throw frisbees around in the woods. Sounded good...I had no idea. I bought my first disc in their pro-shop which was in a beat up old mobile trailer at the time. They of course have a very nice pro shop now. Great course. Birdies, Eagles, Bogies, Pars, it really just plays nice and is really fun for friends who are in close competition with each other. It allows for some great matches. Do I really have to say a course in Maine is "wooded", well it is and has open shots as well. Reasonable par 3's and pleasantly unreasonable par 5's. Good stuff.
Good course. Most holes are in the woods but a few open shots as well. Course is challenging yet the pars are reasonable. I highly recommend, as the entrance fee gets you access to the Beast, as well as its sister course, the 20 hole Beauty.
Courses Close By
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US
- Topsham Fair Disc Golf, Topsham ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US
- Devils Grove DG - The Demon, Lewiston ME US
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf, North Yarmouth ME US
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US