Great course with a good mix of holes. Front nine threads through some woods with decent fairways and the back nine is mostly open. A couple of the longer ones will stretch our your arm a bit. Not amazingly memorable, but fun nonetheless!
Nice division of open and wooded hole locations. A variety of shots are necessary to navigate the course successfully. Course is well maintained.
Courses Close By
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC US
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC US
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US
- Rocky Ford Disc Golf Course, Franklinton NC US
- Tar River, Franklinton NC US