I agree nice small course. Not a lot of obsticals, but they have have made improvements to the tee boxes and tee box signs, that make it much more enjoyable.
Nice course. Throw offs are simple dirt patches along the way and the "hole signs" are aged/faded to the point that makes them hard to read. The actual course is pretty wide open with a few trees and one pond in the middle. Beware of the chain link fence on the right side of the course and though the pond looks shallow on the edges it will drop a few feet towards the middle. Park in the lot on the west side of the park and the first hole is on your right. Good luck:)
nice small course. located in a multi-use park you arosss a small water pond on your way back. due to the people around watch that you dont hit someone...but stright course with not much in the way. besides people..
Courses Close By
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Community Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ USNo votes yet
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)