This course is fun for all skill levels. Rubber mats have been recently put in place at every hole. As mentioned in the other reviews, #7 is a long downhill bomb that is fun to watch as the disc makes its way down the steep descent. There are a bunch of uphill shots that will keep you in shape. The park itself is very nice and well kept. The only downside to this course is that it is closed mid November through April due to the frequent sledding that goes on.
This is known for its hills. That alone makes it one of the best courses ive played at in ny. Shooting up hills and down hills really makes the game more challenging. Each hole tells you the distance and what par is.
I liked this course but did not love it. #7 downhill bomb is a very fun shot and they have a handful of sweet holes, but mixed in are very short easier holes. I think they could do some more with this course to make it more challenging. That being said I still had a fun round.
Best course in the area hands down. Been playing there since the Monday after the '99 championships. Have spent entire summers (easily 75-80 rounds) on that course. It's got everything you need (and you don't need water to have a great course). Be ready to use every throw in your arsenal (as well as every disc). Well rounded players will thrive on this course.
Best round: -9 (all par 3's)
Great course! The first I ever played. With the new addition of the mandatory on a few holes, hole 13 is a killer. Here comes the standard soapbox rant about this course: Dirt Tee Pads! These are so worn in, there a menace. That would be the only reason this course misses the grade for a jewel of Monroe county.
Courses Close By
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US
- Basil Marella Park, Rochester (Greece) NY US
- Sawyer Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester NY US
- The Woodlands Disc Golf Course at Gates Town Park, Rochester NY US
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US
- Parma Disc Golf Course, Hilton NY US
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US
- Churchville Park DG Course, Rochester (Churchville) NY US
- Sweden Town Park Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Brockport) NY US
- Sodus Central School Disc Golf Course, Sodus NY US