Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course
In a well manicured, uncrowded area of the park. Not heavily wooded, but enough trees where you will often be playing in the shade. Most holes have multiple lanes to choose from. Dual tees (White and Red).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Course Length: 5,366ft
Alternate Length: 4,080ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
I-290; US-62 N/Niagara Falls Blvd exit (3B if traveling on I-290E). Go north on Niagara Falls for 1.4 miles to a left into the park. Follow Park Rd. around 0.6 miles to the parking lot on the right. 1st tee is across the street to the left of the pavilion.
This course has no photos.
by dre548 on Aug 21, 2013 at 1:29am
A good par 3 course with enough water hazards to keep it interesting. Bring your dumb waiters! A few challenging holes and some blind shots that keep it interesting. Whoever designed the course made the most of it.
Courses Close By
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US
- Lighthouse DGC @ Como Lake, Lancaster NY US
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY US
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US
- Black Diamond DGC @ Emery Park, South Wales NY US
- Evangola State Park, Irving NY US