Elk City Lake State Park
Short and lightly wooded. Fishing, boating, swimming, camping, mountain biking and hiking trails. Park fees. Flood control area - course sometimes flooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Rte 160 west of Independence. Go north on N3325, left on Cty 4600, right on Cty 3300. Left into the park. 1st tee next to restrooms.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by discgolfer on Sep 20, 2010 at 1:31pm
BASKETS ARE IN VERY POOR SHAPE. SHOT A -2 ON THIS SHORT 9 HOLE COURSE. WOULD NOT PLAY AGAIN UNLESS BASKETS ARE REPAIRED.
Courses Close By
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Rotary Park, Fredonia KS USNo votes yet
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US(3 votes)
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US(2 votes)
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US(1 vote)
- Highland Park, Chanute KS US(1 vote)
- Sooner Park, Bartlesville OK US(1 vote)
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Chetopa Disc Golf Course, Chetopa KS USNo votes yet