Edmunds Park DGC
No votes yet
Rolling hills with a pond. Tight, short, wooded holes with doglegs and some field shots that give a chance for big air. Bring bug spray. Redesigned in 2012.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,967ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Chuck VanDuser & Bill S.
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From 58, go north on 360 for 3 miles to a left on Dan River Church Rd. 0.2 miles to park entrance at top of hill.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alex Bush
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by BuzzSharpe on Apr 14, 2013 at 12:30pm
I haven't played this course since c 2010. I hope that the 2012 redesign didn't change it much, because I remember it as a fun, yet challenging little course with good topographical and floral diversity and versatility.
Courses Close By
- Sasquatch DGC, Roxboro NC US
- Clayton Acres, Semora NC US
- Rockness Monster, Roxboro NC US
- Ballou Park DGC #1, Danville VA US
- Ballou Park DGC #2, Danville VA US
- Hampden-Sydney College DGC, Hampden Sydney VA US
- Elk Creek DGC, Appomattox VA US
- Valley Springs Park, Durham NC US
- Liberty University Disc Golf, Lynchburg VA US
- Rocky Ford DGC, Franklinton NC US