Tucked in the trees, this is a very technical course where picking your line is crucial. Originally built with 9 holes, and recently expanded to 15, the holes range from tones to trees, but is a fun short course to play. Tee pads are dirt and the course can be difficult to follow the first time up, but ace opportunities abound. Much less popular than Blue Mountain or Pattee Canyon, waiting to tee is the exception instead of the rule at Frenchtown. A forest service road does run along the edge of part of the course, and you will see the occasional 4wheeler, dirt bike or truck pass by, but by and large they stick above the course, and paintballers tend to leave the course alone anymore.
This course could be a lot better with a little TLC. Located behind Frenchtown in the mountains, the course is not only used for disc golf but also paintballing and motorcycle/atv trail riding. Tones are in good shape, but covered in paint from the paintballers. The course is confusing, with no real established tee pads or signs to show the way.
Courses Close By
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US
- Blue Mountain, Missoula MT US
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT US
- Spiritwood, Victor MT US
- Ceedeeteetee Pines, Hamilton MT US
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT US
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT US