I have played every coarse in the charlotte area. This coarse isn't the most challenging. It isn't the most creative. And it isn't the best. But with a little love and refinement it could be in the top three only surpassed by Charlotte's Web (Hornets Nest Overlay) and Renaissance Gold. With some challenging holes down to ones that you can't wait to try, it has Spunk. In my opinion the only thing stopping this coarse from being in the top three is sign posts. I missed hole #14 altogether due to a lack of clear coarse directions from one goal to the next tee. There is also a lack of useable info at the tee making you guess how far to throw or which direction to go. I'm sure this will be rectified soon and will repost when it has been completed. This is all corrected on the second go around. I would rate this coarse for Intermediate to advanced as some elevation changes make for very challenging shots.
Very nice course. Long tees and short tees are still in progress, but most are finished. Elevation changes make for some interesting drives and putts. A mix of wooded and open fairways. Overall, this course was a fun one.
Courses Close By
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(2 votes)
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(4 votes)
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Hornets Nest Park - Original, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Hornets Nest Park - Charlotte's Web, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet