Eastern Avenue Park
I liked this course a lot. The way they use the river one a handful of holes is very creative. Dual tees are a nice variety bc the longs are very long. Only complaint is that it is too open and accuracy is not that important.
My home course and favorite. Well maintained. Course is flat and creek that winds through this course has takin many a disc from me! Some nice scenery on the bike path too. Enjoy
Open and long. Fun, because you get to throw distance drivers for nearly every tee shot and the course doesn't usually punish you if you're a little off.
Course is well maintained. Bring spare old discs as there are several opportunities to leave one in Duck Creek! Very busy most of the time but play moves quickly.
Courses Close By
- Slattery Park, Davenport IA US
- Middle Park DGC, Bettendorf IA US
- Devil's Glen, Bettendorf IA US
- Credit Island, Davenport IA US
- Longview Park, Rock Island IL US
- Prospect Park, Moline IL US
- Butterworth Park DGC, East Moline IL US
- West Lake Park, Davenport IA US
- Camden Park 1, Milan IL US
- Camden Park 2, Milan IL US