East Swinney Park
No votes yet
Plays around a beautifully sculpted pond and along the St. Marys River. Long and mostly open. Shot placement is paramount. With OB on most holes, it is tough to shoot under par.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,990ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
I-69 to exit 105 east (Illinois Rd./Hwy 14). Go 1.5 miles to a left on Jefferson Blvd. at the T, 1.5 miles then past the West Swinney Park entrance and the tennis courts to a left on Garden St., then a left on W. Washington Blvd. Park entrance on the right. 1st tee by the pond. Cross the river after #10 to play West Swinney.
First Tee: (
Email: Steve Kremer #13328
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at East Swinney Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- West Swinney Park, Fort Wayne IN USNo votes yet
- Shoaff Park, Fort Wayne IN USNo votes yet
- Moser Park, Fort Wayne (New Haven) IN US(1 vote)
- Ossian Disc Golf Course, Ossian IN USNo votes yet
- Little Slice of Heaven, Churubusco IN USNo votes yet
- Huntington University, Huntington IN USNo votes yet
- Kekionga Park, Decatur IN USNo votes yet
- Memorial Hills Disc Golf, Huntington IN USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park , Hicksville OH USNo votes yet
- David Imbrock Memorial Disc Golf Course, Kendallville IN USNo votes yet